Thursday, April 22, 2010

Top Franchises to Buy...

Here is a question that comes to me often.... "I have some money and I want to invest in a bar or restaurant, what should I invest in?......."

I do not have the perfect answer for this, but I ran across this article today from CNNMoney.com which lists the top restaurant franchises based on failure rate to pay back SBA Loans. For basically a small investment, you can own your own successful franchise, lower your risk, and capitalize on the work that others have perfected over the years.

Note: Just because others have been successful with these franchises, does not mean it is easy. It still takes time, lots of effort, sacrifices to your personal life, and many stumbles along the way to make any project work. So good luck!

Here is the link to the article....

http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/109355/10-most-popular-franchises

No comments:

Post a Comment