9 Commandments of Our Guest
1. Our guest is the most important person in our business.
2. Our guests are not dependent on us. We are dependent on them.
3. Our guests are not an interruption of our work. They are the
purpose of it.
4. Our guests do us a favor when they come in. We are not doing
them a favor by waiting on them.
5. Our guests are parts of our business -- not outsiders.
6. Our guests are not just money in the cash register. They are
human beings with feelings, just like us.
7. Our guests are people who come to us with their needs and
wants. It is our job to fill them.
8. Our guests deserve the most courteous attention we can give
them. They are the lifeblood of this and every business. They
make it possible for each of us to receive a pay check.
9. Without our guests we would have to close the doors of our
IF AT ANY TIME YOU FORGET THESE COMMANDMENTS, IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO MOVE ON TO A DIFFERENT INDUSTRY.