Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Bar Factor

I often get asked questions from people all over the country about bars, bar promotions, and most everything involving bars, nighclubs, and restaurants..... So I finally figured I would start blogging different things that I have been asked over the years with answers to those questions..

I will write about what I know and that is really only one thing.... How to run and promote a bar, nightclub, and/or restaurant. I will give advice, I will display sales systems, I will tell stories all with the goal to show that normal people just like myself can be successful in the nightlife business.

I am no better than you, no more educated, not better looking, nor am I as smart as you are(well maybe). The purpose of this blog is just to help people that may need ideas or something to refresh their own ideas. If you are humble enough to take advice from someone who has been doing this for a long time, then check back from time to time and read the chapters of my blog(they are really the chapters of my life).

Cheers,

The Bar Man

No comments:

Post a Comment